NEW VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Would you like to:
- join our highly valued team of trained volunteers?
- become a telephone helpline operator and man our 24 hour helpline?
- represent us at hospital or manufacturer open days in your area?
- offer telephone support to somebody who is experiencing similar issues to those you’ve faced yourself?
- give reassurance to people local to you?
- build relationships with your stoma care nurse?
We urgently need more volunteers who can help us provide support for thousands of people each year, both pre and post op because we can offer them real-life support through our own experience. Most specifically, we desperately need people living in Scotland and Wales due to the geographical spread of each of these countries, and other specific areas such as Cumbria, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, Lincolnshire and Cornwall to name just a few.
Training courses are offered to those who pass the initial vetting process and ongoing refresher training sessions also take place.
If you have had your stoma for at least one year, are good at listening, have a genuine interest in helping others and possess excellent inter-personal skills, we’d like to hear from you.
Our books are now open so please contact email@example.com for more information and an application form. We hope to hear from you soon!
Website designer in Berkshire & Web application development in Berkshire